B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Legendary masterpiece.

It's so amazing... I just... have no words... to describe how many effort you put into it.Just a HUGE congratulations and best of luck in the future. Thank You for every single frame of it. I am out of words, Phil, just out of words...

WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal

Yay, im in the time!

You can't do bad animations I guess... >__>.

Black vs White Tribute Black vs White Tribute

Yay.

It's amazing...only Jcamelo can do it better. xD. Looks like there is a new SupraDupra animator here. ;D.
Thanks for the credits and I wish you the best of luck in future. Added to Favorites.

The Parkour Collab The Parkour Collab

:D.

Another cute collab of yours. :3.

:D:D:D

Compilation :D Compilation :D

Pretty cool, man.

Yeah, it's quite nice. I've enjoyed it. :].

Hey Jarty :)

and thanks :D

Ta0rS wins KK Ta0rS wins KK

Epic.

God. Awesome work. Really liked the animation, sweet bgs. But I think the music is not good enough ffor it. Anyway, you've made cool animation and I can't wait to see more from you. :D.

The Hammer Collab The Hammer Collab

Hehe. Good job.

Great, Fizzld. I've enjoyed it. My entry would do it worse. So, good that I've not finished. Lol.
Congrats for Daily 5th! :D This collab deserves it.

Fizzled responds:

Thanks Jarty :) it's really too bad you didn't make an entry, you know i would've accepted it.

Unbalanced Unbalanced

So great!

I liked it so much. But 2 things: too fast and need to add blood.

JCTLM JCTLM

Fantastic!

Guys, this is the greatest thing I've ever seen. So awesome, so epic! I like all the styles. Keep up the masterpiece anims.
(J-Camel-O lol.)

A.G.E. A.G.E.

Brilliant!

Jcamelo, you made great flash animation. Please, do not stop on this, make more. You've cool stick animation style and nice ideas. Keep it up.
Love the music.